drone supression pipe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gunz86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I don't think there is enough drone to justify spending $165 on that piece, go for the Catch Can instead. It's amazing to be able to see what you are keeping out of your engine every time you empty the can.

audio1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
^ I have to agree. You can live with a bit of drone while you decide how much it's worth to get rid of, but years down the road you can't get rid of the crap that will accumulate in your head which a catch can could have caught.

OP
OP
mudjunky

mudjunky

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
yeah im in the process of making a braket for a catch can im gonna use a oil separator from a compressor if you look in the dyi section I already build a intake with heat shield come junk laying around my small engine shop(parts from my old 99 suburban )
im also having a lot of trouble convicing my self to get the mufflex system for the price with shipping in Canada your looking at 400 bucks for 3 pipes and a muffler when really I can just go buy a muffler from 4 wheeled parts and with a piece of 3 inch pipe just weld a muffler in
on the other hand im very tempted of just getting the mag y and deleting mufflers which would be even cheaper but with tree young kids that maybe to loud inside

Last edited: