DualLiner bed liner review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbsmithram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi all...not affiliated with the company but thought I'd put out a review of the DualLiner bed liner I just installed on my 14 CC.

First let me say I was a bit skeptical because I couldn't find a lot of first hand reviews...or at least ones that didn't look/feel like they were made by DualLiner themselves. And the fact that their website is not very functional/user friendly - things that I'd normally walk away from.

But after calling them they shipped me out a kit for my CC with the 5'7'' bed. After a few days it came and I quickly went to slap it in...install really is a breeze...if they send you the correct rubber mat. On the short bed this has to be trimmed to fit, mine wasn't. After an email with pictures they said they would either give me a $25 visa card and I could trim it or they'd send the right one...I opted to have them send the correct mat, which they did (looks like they hand trim) and didn't ask to have the incorrect one shipped back. All this shipping was free. Made in America too!!!

After having the right mat the bed liner fits well. I really like the concept and function. Now I'm not a hard core user of the truck so that may be why I like it, but nonetheless a good product for $350. Below are some pictures.

fUgaUjrfwl9mfo9x

vEGXsuBxgPcNH6KN

RSyQtJkFdx6Jkc9X

seaham358

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Black Express package
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks like it fits well.

OP
OP
J

jbsmithram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah it does once you have the correct pieces.

JasonK94Z

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the dual liner also. My tailgate cover doesn't line up or fit worth a crap. Other than that, it's a nice setup. I really like having the rubber mat when it's wet and I'm unloading my dirt bikes.

OP
OP
J

jbsmithram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Additionally if you give them a review they will reward you with different items, from a t-shirt to 2 $25 visa gift cards.

Stage4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
8 Cyl
Plastic bedliner on the sides, rubber mat on the floor...for about twice the price of a plastic bedliner and a rubber mat.

OP
OP
J

jbsmithram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Plastic bedliner on the sides, rubber mat on the floor...for about twice the price of a plastic bedliner and a rubber mat.
I paid $300 for the dualliner

Last edited:

Stage4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
8 Cyl
I paid $275 for the dualliner

That's not a typical price. Just to compare: They are $420 at AutoAnything and $459 on Amazon. In your first post, you mentioned $350 although you did not expressly say you PAID $350. See below.

Hi all...not affiliated with the company but thought I'd put out a review of the DualLiner bed liner I just installed on my 14 CC.

First let me say I was a bit skeptical because I couldn't find a lot of first hand reviews...or at least ones that didn't look/feel like they were made by DualLiner themselves. And the fact that their website is not very functional/user friendly - things that I'd normally walk away from.

But after calling them they shipped me out a kit for my CC with the 5'7'' bed. After a few days it came and I quickly went to slap it in...install really is a breeze...if they send you the correct rubber mat. On the short bed this has to be trimmed to fit, mine wasn't. After an email with pictures they said they would either give me a $25 visa card and I could trim it or they'd send the right one...I opted to have them send the correct mat, which they did (looks like they hand trim) and didn't ask to have the incorrect one shipped back. All this shipping was free. Made in America too!!!

After having the right mat the bed liner fits well. I really like the concept and function. Now I'm not a hard core user of the truck so that may be why I like it, but nonetheless a good product for $350. Below are some pictures.

OP
OP
J

jbsmithram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
They are 385 direct from their site with free shipping and there's a readily available coupon code. The auto stores and Amazon are marking them up a good bit.

OP
OP
J

jbsmithram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Your correct I was trying to do the other by memory...~350 after a coupon code, then $50 in visa gift cards for a review on their site.

I've corrected my 275 quote above. So about the same as a plastic drop in and a bed mat, but I'll say the dualliner is a much better fit that that would be (based on owning both a drop in and a bed mat in the past although not together).

Ripsaw

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 penstar
That's not a typical price. Just to compare: They are $420 at AutoAnything and $459 on Amazon. In your first post, you mentioned $350 although you did not expressly say you PAID $350. See below.

Just bought mine from Auto Anything for $362 delivered.

RyanJM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express RC Black Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It looks pretty good. If it was cheaper I might have got one. At least I could do it at home in my spare time. The local shops here do spray in liners for between $350 and $400 so I have been waiting to get that done. Just have to find the time and my bed is all scratched up so looking pretty bad.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat