Dumb question for the week - overhead console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Designflaw

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 CC Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This is going to sound stupid, I have had my truck since 2012. Its a 13 quad Sport as in the sig. I always ******* that my sliding rear glass switch should light up like the door openers. well, It flickered a couple weeks ago, so when I took it in for the latest recalls I told them about it.

Well I drove it tonight, and my window switch is lit up. as the sun set, I could still see my center shifter console. I assume answering my other complaint that the cup holders had no light. I found a little spot light from the overhead. Is this supposed to be on? its kind of odd to me to have my shifter console lit up like a stage :crazy::crazy:

Nekozame

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes there is an overhead pencil light that shines down. It's kind of useful but also bugs me a bit. Not sure why. It's just different but very helpful.

OP
OP
Designflaw

Designflaw

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 CC Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks, it reflects in my tinted side windows from the chrome trim ring reflection. That bugs me too.