Overhead console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pearbear

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
First I would like to say 'thank you for adding me'.
My question is, I have a 2001 Ram 1500. The overhead console is just the light and sunglass holder. I'm wondering if a console with the compass and thermometer out of a 98 3500 will fit in mine? Or what it will take to make it fit and work? Thanks for any help and advice.

multimopes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Belated welcome aboard! I would like to know also (a similar question). I have the same setup in my 2000 and would like to know if I got the overhead console you are speaking of with temp & compass from a bone yard, not only will it fit without butchering, but do I need a different harness ? I assume that I will need the harness but if so, will it plug directly into the factory wiring or must I splice it in somewhere?? And yes, I realize this most likely should be in the interior section. I just kinda tooted along when I saw this post. Perhaps a moderator could move it.

Last edited: