eBay headers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moparornocar0346

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 liter
Hey y’all been a min since I posted anything. But the 360 has been down just bought a motor with 130,000 on it for 500 getting ready for the install on it. Been looking at some eBay headers for it. Has anyone ran any. R they good quality and what’s the hardware and gaskets like. Would appreciate all ur guys feed back thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hero6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I bought some stainless shorty headers from Amazon for around $70, I believe they are about the same as what is available on eBay. I have not installed them yet as I am waiting to complete a rebuild of my spare motor before dropping the whole new assembly in. It may be a while since my current motor (171,000) is still running strong). But, they seem to be pretty decent quality for the price, was thinking of doing a heat wrap on them before installing. Everything I have read review wise says that the bolts don't fit and the gaskets are garbage. Pretty much everyone bought new bolts and better quality gaskets. I knew that going in and am ok to buying new gaskets and bolts as the price for the headers was pretty good.

Tim Garceau

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport Quad BSP
Engine
3.92 8 Speed 5.7 4X4
Sorry wrong forum!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Moparornocar0346

Moparornocar0346

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 liter
I was looking at some Gibson’s and gosh man they high. Those r some good looking headers u have a link to those

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
I was looking at some Gibson’s and gosh man they high. Those r some good looking headers u have a link to those

Those are for a hemi.

DNA has longtubes for $280 on Amazon. Better quality than the Pacesetters they're a copy of

OP
OP
Moparornocar0346

Moparornocar0346

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 liter
Well boys I bought headers off eBay but I’ll just tell ya the gaskets r crap and the bolts r wrong. Got any suggestions on bolts and gaskets

Yeret

The Village Drunk
Reaction score
Under the hood fixing/breaking something.
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I bought a set of eBay headers a couple years ago. 1.5" runner diameter, 2.25" collector diameter. Added a bit of moderate-high-throttle power.

No leaks so far. For the ~$125 I paid for them, I figured the gaskets would be "LOL-class." They were. Seriously, the things were some kind of sticky, 1/8th-inch "material." I left them in the box and awaited a purchased-ahead set of Remflex gaskets for ~$40 to handle the sealing. HUGE difference in overall thickness and general quality. If I ever purchase different headers or headers for anything else I may own, I'm going with this brand. Expensive, but in this case, you do get what you pay for.

reek

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RAM 2500 CC 4x4, 72 D100, 73 D100, 01 RAM 2500 field truck
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I tried to buy a pair of Ebay headers but they won't ship to California. ended up with some Summit racing house brand shorty headers. had to sign an electronic waiver stating it is off road use only. only then would they send the headers. the quality is pretty good, would get them again. Bought some Headman headers for my other truck. nice quality but they don't fit the Magnum blocks due to some clearance issue. they do fit the LA blocks no problem. not sure they're worth the extra dough over the Summit brand though.