ECU/PCM problems I think please Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scscuba1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A few weeks back, my 2001 360 eng quit running. I had towed to what I think is the best shop in DeLand Fl. They determined that my computer had failed. Since I had previously had it overhauled by a business in Davie Fl with a life time warranty, we decided to send it back for repair. Both of us called and they denied ever working on computer. You guessed it, often 5 plus years no receipt. I sent it to some lying crooks in Jacksonville FL that said they overhauled it, but would not work after install. My Mechanic had previously had good results with NAPA so I bit the bullet and said order it. Now 5 weeks later after problem started I was back on the road with no perceived problems. I soon got a check engine light for fuel vent solenoid valve ( forgot code). I had also noticed using a lot of gas. I checked the mileage and calculated 10.48 mpg combined city and interstate driving. Any ideas on the PCM causing the gas mileage problem previously 18/19 MPG. Thanks in advance for any help.

Dan98

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Did you plate your new computer to your vin#?

Sent from my SM-J260A using Tapatalk