Electrical issues PLEASE HELP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rick Sartori

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9L
Checking if anyone has had the same issue as I am having. ‘04 Ram 3500 Cummins, when I shut the engine off, and pull the key out of the ignition, The radio turns off, and when I open the door, the door chime goes off continues, and the radio turns back on. If I keep the drivers seatbelt buckled and open the door, the radio turns off but I still get the continuous chime until the door is shut.

A couple days later I came out of work and noticed all my parking lights and taillights turned on. I thought I had might of left the light switch on, but it was off! The lights will not go off, regardless if its running or not. I’ve checked the fuses and relay, and everything is fine. If I unplug the light switch they stay lit. As soon as I pull out the #33 parking light fuse, the lights go off. I’ve had it at my mechanic all day and that’s all they have come up with is the light switch is bad but I really don’t think that’s it. Crazy stuff! Has Anyone experience this!?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963