Fact Checking!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
RAM's are cheaper used then the other brands. It was one of the reasons I got one.

To get in a GM or Ford with the options I have I would have to pay $5000 more with more miles most likely.
I've been a GM guy my whole life, but there used prices on their trucks and SUVs are f'n nuts..

I did try looking at new RAMs last year just to see what I could get, guess I went at the wrong time because they wouldn't deal on anything. Maybe it had to do with the 2013s being new I guess.

Last edited:

Z77Z77Z

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I say go out and drive them, cause I was dead set on buying a Ford but after driving the ram there was no comparison in my mind, but I truly believe that all the manufacturer's are so close it comes down to value, looks and feel, things that are subjective, if you're in Wisconsin check out Ubersox, beat everyone on price.

OP
OP
P

Poster

Reaction score
Ram Year
none
Engine
none
I say go out and drive them, cause I was dead set on buying a Ford but after driving the ram there was no comparison in my mind, but I truly believe that all the manufacturer's are so close it comes down to value, looks and feel, things that are subjective, if you're in Wisconsin check out Ubersox, beat everyone on price.

Never heard of them but thanks a lot for the heads-up! :)