Factory Brake Controller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi, All I just got off the phone with Mopar Factory Parts they tell my its on national backorder now with no ETA and they just sent me a Email that it was processing, I have a 5th generation, has anyone been able to get this controller any faster. Thanks

1Buffalo

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Hey man, I'm also looking. I live in Southern California and found a local dealership in Orange County that has a couple. After asking around, some dealers said the same thing you mentioned while others said they'd search statewide dealerships to find one.
Maybe ask your dealer to do a search throughout NY? Good luck

OP
OP
Dodge 1500 4X4

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey man, I'm also looking. I live in Southern California and found a local dealership in Orange County that has a couple. After asking around, some dealers said the same thing you mentioned while others said they'd search statewide dealerships to find one.
Maybe ask your dealer to do a search throughout NY? Good luck

Thanks, I checked with Mopar factory parts on here and benny gave me a couple of dealers in NJ that have one, I'm going to call tomorrow to locate one, My dealer just says they can't get one, stupid me didn't realize my truck didn't have one when purchased

Btp 2332

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought a truck yesterday and it goes in next weekend for trailer brake controller

Barney556180

Don't need no stinkin' mask...
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
I leased a new Laramie last Feb and waited until June for the back ordered trailer controller to show up at the dealer.

stevenP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 2500 Longhorn
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I can tell you an after market prodigy P3 in my HD.... brake controller works, much better than the stock FBC. I am towing a 15K fifth wheel. The factory unit just didnt provide enough voltage to stop this large RV.

The install was really easy when you buy the RAM adapter harness. Plug and play withing in minutes and the brakes really work now. Night and day difference.

Last edited:

lungs414

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Can someone check if the back lighting on the brake controller is lower than the switches to the right?
Thanks