Factory problem with 5.7 leader lifters.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M4245

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie +2019 classic B.H.
Engine
Both 5.7
Can anyone give me information on a factory problems with lifters, and cams on 5.7 Hemi's. Is it true they have a Class action suit against Chrysler. There is a design problem on the lifters and Cam not getting Any oil. I saw this on a YouTube Article Which makes a lot of sense! Any information would be greatly appreciated. I have a 2017 and 2019 5.7 Looking forward to some comments.

HDHNTER

US AIR FORCE VETERAN OEF - OIF
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Pretty sure the lifter issue was corrected just before the 2017 model year.

Tach_tech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Can anyone give me information on a factory problems with lifters, and cams on 5.7 Hemi's. Is it true they have a Class action suit against Chrysler. There is a design problem on the lifters and Cam not getting Any oil. I saw this on a YouTube Article Which makes a lot of sense! Any information would be greatly appreciated. I have a 2017 and 2019 5.7 Looking forward to some comments.

If you search through the forum you will find countless threads about the lifter issues.

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
If there was a class action suit that would be huge news. If there was a fix in 2017 as the post after yours speculates, both would be the best kept secrets in the Ram/Hemi world. Sadly I think both are but wishful thinking at this point. (including by me)

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk