Falcon Shocks Sport Kit & Readylift Upper Control Arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yellow98stang

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
After exhausting research, and assistance from Nick@GotExhaust I finally pulled the trigger on what I figured would be the best option for my truck. I drive 90% on road, occasional job site hopping curb or washboard type gravel/dirt roads. No real off-reading, trails, etc.

The falcons are made in SLC, Utah and the quality looks to be outstanding!

Before:
full

After:
full

full
full

full

Have only had them on for a day, but so far the ride is amazing. Slightly more firm/sporty feel, and much less bouncy. The wife described them as more controlled making the stock feel a little sloppy in comparison. The upper control arms were there best bang for the buck I could find. Not a lot of reviews, but they look to be good quality.

Overall, I couldn't be happier with the outcome.

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
I think you're the first on the forum to have these installed that I know of. Truck looks good! Got any pics of the shocks? Which ones did you get the basic rears or the adjustable ones? What setting did you go with? I was about to pull the trigger on these when a set of 6112s popped up, so I went with my first option. These things get bang up reviews everywhere.

Looks like you got a good bit of lift out of them too. Looks great!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks great, do you have any pics of the actual falcon parts?

Puba08

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Truck looks great! Never heard of this set up. Is it a leveling kit or a lift?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
Yellow98stang

Yellow98stang

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think you're the first on the forum to have these installed that I know of. Truck looks good! Got any pics of the shocks? Which ones did you get the basic rears or the adjustable ones? What setting did you go with? I was about to pull the trigger on these when a set of 6112s popped up, so I went with my first option. These things get bang up reviews everywhere.

Looks like you got a good bit of lift out of them too. Looks great!

I was debating between these and the 6112's also, but liked how the truck rode from the factory and didn't want it to be too firm. I liked the idea of retaining the factory springs because everything I researched said the aftermarket eibach springs used are linear and could be a little more harsh for a daily driver on road. I got the non-adjustable rears because I don't really ever tow.

Looks great, do you have any pics of the actual falcon parts?
Even the packaging was impressive, LoL!
full

full

full

full

full

Truck looks great! Never heard of this set up. Is it a leveling kit or a lift?

It's a leveling shock kit. 2.5" in the front, with two less settings available. There is also one more notch higher if you are running heavy bumpers or accessories.

Puba08

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just found it online. This must be the most expensive leveling kit I have seen. Plus you got UCA’s too! Enjoy it!

OP
OP
Yellow98stang

Yellow98stang

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just found it online. This must be the most expensive leveling kit I have seen. Plus you got UCA’s too! Enjoy it!

Haha, it's not just a leveling kit. It's a full replacement shock kit, and I didn't want a full lift for my daily driver truck. These seemed like the best performance option for just a level height. They are leaps and bounds better than the Bilstein 5100's I ran on my previous F-150. I didn't feel comfortable not doing the upper control arms with how much I drive. Didn't want to constantly be worrying about the ball joints taking a dump.

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good job pulling the trigger on this ones, came out great. They are nice nice shocks if i remember they're 2.25 body shocks tuned and rebuildable. i'll look forward for your reviews on those job sites/gravel roads, sure they're more expensive than other options, but you can also expect a more expensive suspension to perform a lot better in conditions where the cheap ones will suffer or simply can't perform, is just the nature of the beast. And we have now more options to choose from towards the high end parts nothing wrong with them, there is something for everybody in all price ranges anyways... Enjoy.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks like a really nice kit, do they sell just the front struts individually?

What are the height setting increments?

OP
OP
Yellow98stang

Yellow98stang

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks like a really nice kit, do they sell just the front struts individually?

What are the height setting increments?
They don't specifically list it, but in the installation video they say the settings are stock, mid, and level - then accessory is slightly above level. I would assume since the level is 2.5" that the mid is 1.25-1.5".

Reactions: JB1

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
You're running 285 75s correct?

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Yessir. It is a great size to not impact gas mileage negatively going too big.
Exactly, it's hard to find many guys running them tho, on 1500s anyway. Gonna be the size I prob stick to, I have 285 70s now but they look kinda dinky. These trucks have huge wheel wells

MidwestExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7L
Awesome, thanks for posting the info. The videos that are out there for this shock kit sure do make them appealing. They seem to be a big improvement over 5100s. I'm interested in any more feedback you can give as you wear them in and test them out.

I've wondered if these can be paired with Eibach springs (leaving the struts at stock height and using the springs to lift)? Falcon may advise against that though since they spec'ed them specifically to work with stock springs.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Awesome, thanks for posting the info. The videos that are out there for this shock kit sure do make them appealing. They seem to be a big improvement over 5100s. I'm interested in any more feedback you can give as you wear them in and test them out.

I've wondered if these can be paired with Eibach springs (leaving the struts at stock height and using the springs to lift)? Falcon may advise against that though since they spec'ed them specifically to work with stock springs.

These Falcon shocks are a huge step up from 5100's. I honestly feel like 5100's are a good replacement for stock and only offer a small improvement but are just that a replacement. Where these Falcon's and some other options are actually an upgrade over stock.

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Since they work with stock springs, i'd think pairing them with eibach springs will be ok, but you'll have to lower the clip to the stock settings, they come preset for what they call level which seems to be 2.5" per the pics provided by the OP.

46295392315_b362dc95e7_b.jpgfalcon by RAM RSM, on Flickr

MidwestExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7L
Since they work with stock springs, i'd think pairing them with eibach springs will be ok, but you'll have to lower the clip to the stock settings, they come preset for what they call level which seems to be 2.5" per the pics provided by the OP.

Yeah, I don't see why they wouldn't physically fit together. I agree with setting the height at stock on the strut, if trying to use the Eibach spring that provides 2.75" advertised lift. My question is more about should you pair them together performance wise? If Falcon engineered this kit to work with factory springs, would they ride & perform as well with Eibach springs?

Not trying to steal your thread, OP, I'm really glad someone bought and installed Falcon to give feedback.

OP
OP
Yellow98stang

Yellow98stang

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah, I don't see why they wouldn't physically fit together. I agree with setting the height at stock on the strut, if trying to use the Eibach spring that provides 2.75" advertised lift. My question is more about should you pair them together performance wise? If Falcon engineered this kit to work with factory springs, would they ride & perform as well with Eibach springs?

Not trying to steal your thread, OP, I'm really glad someone bought and installed Falcon to give feedback.

No prob! What would the benefit be of running the eibach springs with the falcons at the stock height vs level setting with stock springs? Do you gain another inch or two of travel?