Favorite Interior upgrade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I had the expert series my last. Audio build and they sounded great. Can't imagine the utopia be line. Install looks good. Grills cover them up to keep them out of harms way?

Eestee70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
412FF0C4-6B08-48C8-9D1E-272C02A67C6B.jpeg
I had the expert series my last. Audio build and they sounded great. Can't imagine the utopia be line. Install looks good. Grills cover them up to keep them out of harms way?
Yeah, the grills were off just for pics, I’ll post a pic of the amps to show what I’m using to run them. Mosconi AS 200.4 for the mid bass & midrange and the Mosconi AS 100.2 for the tweets

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Still have storage under the amps? Should be good cooling there since there's good airflow. I see you did centre console subwoofer. What headunit. I can't imagine it's the stock one. If it is and the results are good I'm impressed with the improvements in dsp's and maybe I could try one again. I'm doing the easier mods today and working up to the interior dynamat project. Only 1 of the 4 boxes I ordered has arrived so far so I'm held up somewhat, but whatever I can do while the interior is out makes less work then if I do it later.

Last edited:

Claytoris

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 1500 Lonestar Silver
Engine
5.7 Hemi
DgpxyQt
I added Mopar pedals and upgraded silver steering wheel bezel to my sport.
rcFo5
script>
DgpxyQt.jpg
[/IMG]DgpxyQt.jpg
DgpxyQt.jpg
[/IMG]
DgpxyQt.jpg
[/IMG]

Very interested in doing the steering wheel bezel. Did you have to pull the wheel off to get it done or were you able to just pull the airbag?

Amazon has the bezels if anyone else is interested in doing it as well.

norton333

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Very interested in doing the steering wheel bezel. Did you have to pull the wheel off to get it done or were you able to just pull the airbag?

Amazon has the bezels if anyone else is interested in doing it as well.
just pull the airbag

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited Longhorn CTD HO DRW 4x4
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
Full Dynamat, Dynaliner and Dynapad, floor, roof, doors, backwall, firewall. So satisfied with the results, just not the $$.

gofishn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 5th Gen, Big Horn, 4X4, Crew Cab, 6'4" Box
Engine
hemi 5.7L, 345 cu in
Favorite would be the Stinger RKX36B Roadkill Sound Proofing.

Doors feel more solid, zero rattles, even music is cranked.
Next favorite would be the sound system upgrades or the Husky X-ACT Contour floor mats.

IMG_2157.jpg

IMG_2153.jpg

IMG_2152.jpg

gofishn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 5th Gen, Big Horn, 4X4, Crew Cab, 6'4" Box
Engine
hemi 5.7L, 345 cu in
Any idea on total square footage of each product required?

get the stinger roadkill expert series stuff. One box should do all four doors, and teh floor. you do not need to completely cover. 25% is plenty. That said, I did complete coverage and used 2 boxes. runs about $90 a box.

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
mines has to be my clazzios

does the pedal commander count? if it does then that wins lol

AngryRams

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got mine from Walmart...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Any specific bulb #? I might run up to my local Wally world and check it out. I also wanna change the footwell lights also.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

walnuts4x4

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 express crew
Engine
I just bought the 194 and the matching one for the back... Don't have numbers in front of me... But they were in the automotive section next to the regular bulbs... I tried them in my plate lights and no warnings either but I wasn't gonna leave the blue in there... Got to go back and get the white ones next time I'm at Wally world

AngryRams

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just bought the 194 and the matching one for the back... Don't have numbers in front of me... But they were in the automotive section next to the regular bulbs... I tried them in my plate lights and no warnings either but I wasn't gonna leave the blue in there... Got to go back and get the white ones next time I'm at Wally world

I'm gonna be putting red in mine. Headed to Wally here in a bit. I'll report back.

AngryRams

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Only had cool white for inside cab. I got them anyways.... Will have wife install while driving lol

AngryRams

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Only had cool white for inside cab. I got them anyways.... Will have wife install while driving lol

Okay so I found red. Also replaced the foot well with red also... Having an issue finding red dome led locally... Got a few more places to check worst case I have eBay expected in the mail in a week or so.