Favorite Interior upgrade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
I need to get sill plates too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gofishn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 5th Gen, Big Horn, 4X4, Crew Cab, 6'4" Box
Engine
hemi 5.7L, 345 cu in

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I bought them, tried to put them on.
No Go Red Ranger, No Go.

Patience, I have none.

Would liek to try it again, when it warms up. Any suggestions?

Ummm, PATIENCE..lol
Just kiddin...
Lots of water from spraybottle so they will slide around. Its been a minute since I did them but....
I used a 3" wide plastic bondo spreading tool to work out water n air. Started with Ram script to get it centered and level then worked my way slowly through the curved part. If memory serves I switched tools to a 2" or 1 1/2" to work bubbles out of curved section. Requires pulling/pressure on sticker towards you(90 degrees) while you use tool to push water and air from behind sticker.
Seriously takes patience!!!.
I had to pull 1 section back up, squirt more water and re-squeegee to get it smooth. Air bubbles in the curved part can be a *****.
If at first you dont succeed, try try again

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I have a DIY thread that lists estimates (I lost track after the 5th or 6th purchase).

Thread title please or link. Thanks Jack.

I love my truck!
Blue Mule 18 Ram 2500 4x4 C/C Off Road.

NapaRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
So far without a doubt it's the fold flat floor. If you don't have one now get one! I have only had mine for about three months (got it for $125 at a junk yard) and I can't tell you how many times I have used it already from hauling a large pizza to a 50" screen TV. It's not just the storeage space which is great it's also the fact it's much lower than the seat itself which make it so easy to get things in and out of the back seat. Sure you can get fancy seats and upgraded electronics (which I plan to do) but when it comes to bang for you buck that makes hauling a whole range of items easier you just can beat the fold flat floor! Get the fabric ones not metal if you can things don't slide around as easy on them.

Last edited:

Chrisg86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
DgpxyQt
I added Mopar pedals and upgraded silver steering wheel bezel to my sport.
rcFo5
script>
DgpxyQt.jpg
[/IMG]DgpxyQt.jpg
DgpxyQt.jpg
[/IMG]
DgpxyQt.jpg
[/IMG]

I want the pedals. Are those Factory?

NorthStar1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn/Lone Star 4x2 Crew
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
Knobs? Speaking of... The 5’7” blonde with big - ahem - wearing a tight red miniskirt that I picked up hitchhiking along I-45 in the rain. I thought she was a swell addition to my interior until we passed a truck stop and the Misses told me my interior upgrade had to go or she was going to kick my posterior into retrograde. Trust me kids, marriage isn’t what it used to be...

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So far without a doubt it's the fold flat floor. If you don't have one now get one! I have only had mine for about three months (got it for $125 at a junk yard) and I can't tell you how many times I have used it alreadyy from hauling a large pizza to a 50" screen TV. It's not just the storeage space which is great it's also the fact it's much lower than the seat itself which make it so easy to get things in and out of the back seat. Sure you can get fancy seats and upgraded electronics (which I plan to do) but when it comes to bang for you buck that makes hauling a whoel range of items you just can beat the fold flat floor! Get the fabric ones not metal if you can things don't slide around as easy on them.

First "stuff" my truck ever "hauled" was a full shopping trip from Costco. Fit everything (paper towels, toilet paper, water bottles, etc) onto the fold flat floor. Didnt even need to open the tailgate.

NorthStar1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn/Lone Star 4x2 Crew
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
IMHO, the fold flat floor is one of the greatest inventions that you could only get on a RAM but has been deleted from the 2019 new body style 1500s. Yes, the floors are flat already but what a great way to be able to have additional storage area under the fold flat floor...especially with no tranny hump in the way it would be ideal for fishing poles and other longer items. I’m waiting to see somebody come out with an aftermarket fold flat floors for the 2019 and up new body style.