February 2021 Voting Thread

Who's your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

atc06jh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Had to throw my vote to the one that looks like the owner put some work in and didn’t buy it off the lot like it’s pictured. Although, the one is pictured well and looks great. Good luck to all!

Ken W

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
@CincyZach Glad to see Gen 5’s getting some love - I like your air deflector...they are not all that popular anymore but they do help protect the paint from chips.
What brand is yours? How does it install, Tape or Screws?

CincyZach

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
@CincyZach Glad to see Gen 5’s getting some love - I like your air deflector...they are not all that popular anymore but they do help protect the paint from chips.
What brand is yours? How does it install, Tape or Screws?

https://store.mopar.com/accessories...front_air_deflector_matte_black_82215476.html

Thank you sir!! Yeah the 5th Gen doesn't get much love on here... if we all liked the same stuff it would be boring lol. The above link is the one I have, it was the only one available when I got it. It screws under the hood, and there are 4-5 rubber pieces that go on the backside of the deflector to protect it from coming down on the hood's paint. I got a rock ding like the first week I had the truck, so I decided to put it on. I wasn't sure if I'd like it or not. Since having it on there I'd say I'm pretty neutral on it, meaning I don't really even notice it anymore. Knock on wood... no more hood rock dings since I put it on! So it does what it supposed to do, I'd recommend it if your looking to get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.