Fender Flares for '21 RAM Classic Tradesman

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stembridge

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
I'm a bit confused looking through the OEM fender flare and splash guard part numbers. I want the front flares to stop at the top edge of the bumper and to fit properly with molded plastic splash guards (not the rubber flap type). Basically like the ones in this photo:

iu-2.jpeg

Can you point me to the correct part numbers for a set of flares + splash guards (and any other required hardware) for my '21 RAM Classic Tradesman?

Many thanks!

es

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hi,
You would want to order these https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82211720af.html
The finish is not intended to be left bare, You can spray them with an exterior trim black paint like https://www.semproducts.com/product/trim-black/39143

And here are the splash guards

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

OP
OP
stembridge

stembridge

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
Thanks Benny! On the flares, In my hunting and pecking around, I found a different part number that doesn't appear to need to be painted: 82214773AD. That part number doesn't show up on your site, though.

I put OEM flares on my previous '15 2500 Tradesman that were black with a textured finish that didn't need painting - that's what I'm looking for, if something like that's available for the Classic.

Thanks again,

es

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
That kit has been discontinued and has been replaced by the part numbers/kit we created.

- Benny

OP
OP
stembridge

stembridge

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
Groovy. I'll bookmark them for when I start spending like a drunken sailor after the truck arrives. Many thanks!

es