Few storaged messages 2014 ram previous in a accident

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmullenex

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Headlights, taillights are new all leds, left rear turn signal light out, right rear turn signal out, service air bag system? This need the air bag module sent out for repair? Airbags did not deploy in the accident, parking light out,

OP
OP
D

dmullenex

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Also the small orange bulb in headlight stays on when headlights are on. Only on the passanger side?

NETim

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Do you or a buddy have access to a laptop and AlfaOBD? Or at least some other OBD reader? Need to get error codes.

Also, when replacing halogen lamps with LED's on these trucks, the BCM needs to be configured for LED lamps. Hence the need for AlfaOBD.

OP
OP
D

dmullenex

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Has 0 error codes when I read it. I am using a matco scan tool, I'll have to check my scantool see if it can switch the led stuff

NETim

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Has 0 error codes when I read it. I am using a matco scan tool, I'll have to check my scantool see if it can switch the led stuff
You'll continue to get "light out" messages until you configure for LED's or replace the LED's with halogen bulbs.

Don't know anything about the airbag system on these trucks. Sorry.