Fix loud Bosch Icon wipers ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2Tallguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 diesel
Vinegar in a spray bottle with magic eraser with a thorough rinse. Then alcohol on a clean micro fiber cloth

Aircommuter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I agree it’s road ****. Ordinary glass cleaner will not remove it. You need a hand rub type glass cleaner like Griotts, LPSHGK film remover.

Hardracer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 1500 laramie 4x4 crew cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm on my 2nd set in 8years now..sw fl...use whatever mid grade rainx has from wallyworld,like $12-14.had this brand on all my vehicles forever never a problem.and had rains fluid in the tank the whole 8yrs...never a problem despite what I've read on here about it and the chrysler/Mopar propucts.wifes 4runner on the other hand does not like the rainx blades.

js12278

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Vinegar in a spray bottle with magic eraser with a thorough rinse. Then alcohol on a clean micro fiber cloth
I wanted rubbing alcohol to work on my windshield. What I noticed when I wiped down the windshield with rubbing alcohol was a “sparkling” Of the glass. It was terrible at night. Headlights would sparkle, rain would bead off, the “sparkling” was crazy on a rainy night. I’ve stopped using rubbing alcohol on windshields.