Foam bottle inserts (door panel)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jm91rs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Can someone with these post a photo of what they look like and maybe a part number? Are they on both doors. My new Laramie has giant pockets on the door and id love something that made those pockets more useful like cupholders.

2DirtyKids

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 upgraded from 2017
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
You can find them on Amazon. 07c7a9cf72d6656c4d70ee6490d85285.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Ramrodd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Can someone with these post a photo of what they look like and maybe a part number? Are they on both doors. My new Laramie has giant pockets on the door and id love something that made those pockets more useful like cupholders.

Your new truck didn’t come with them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

Jm91rs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Your new truck didn’t come with them?

No. I have a Laramie so it feels pretty loaded to me, but to get the foam door inserts you have to get the level 1 or level 2 package. Honestly those were just a bunch of electronic safety stuff that I'm not a huge fan of anyway. I found it so odd that the first thing listed on the 2020 Laramie level 1 package was "foam cupholder inserts (door panel)", but I'll be damned if that's not the one thing I wish this had.

Ramrodd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
No. I have a Laramie so it feels pretty loaded to me, but to get the foam door inserts you have to get the level 1 or level 2 package. Honestly those were just a bunch of electronic safety stuff that I'm not a huge fan of anyway. I found it so odd that the first thing listed on the 2020 Laramie level 1 package was "foam cupholder inserts (door panel)", but I'll be damned if that's not the one thing I wish this had.

That’s odd. My 2019 2500 bighorn level 2 package came with one in both doors. My 09 1500 only had 1 so I got the one off Amazon and it was exactly the same as the drivers door

2DirtyKids

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 upgraded from 2017
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
Is this one the same as the one that comes factory for the trucks? Fits a 5th gen?
Not sure, like other posts recommend ebay seller's may be a better source for OEM.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

RIRamguy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 e
That’s odd. My 2019 2500 bighorn level 2 package came with one in both doors. My 09 1500 only had 1 so I got the one off Amazon and it was exactly the same as the drivers door

My 20 Laramie (level 1)only came with drivers, silly games FCA plays

yakalong

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
When I bought my 19 Laramie, it had them listed on the sticker, I had to ask what they were? And I have never used them.

KeithP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT
[

upload_2020-10-23_17-48-34.jpeg
OP wanted a pic. All he got were pics from sales sites. Here you go. Worth every penny, but that’s just me. Others would prefer the space for a bulky item. They do just slip in. Easy to pull out and wash.

OP
OP
J

Jm91rs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
[

View attachment 225413
OP wanted a pic. All he got were pics from sales sites. Here you go. Worth every penny, but that’s just me. Others would prefer the space for a bulky item. They do just slip in. Easy to pull out and wash.

Thank you so much. This is what I needed. I like to keep my center console area free of junk (my "console" is actually the jump seat so there's not a ton of room there and none when I need the seat up.), but putting gum or hand sanitizer in that door panel just makes everything rattle around. These will solve that so I'll order a right and left side set on ebay or amazon.