FREE 09-12 OEM Ram Sport 1pc Front Bumper Painted PR4 Flame Red - Pay It Forward!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Giving away this bumper for free. Since it is free, it wouldnt make sense for anyone to pay the shipping on this as it would be $150-$250 to ship it, which defeats the purpose of it being free.

Local pickup from 18940. Ill meet you somewhere if its not too far and you cover my gas for the drive.

Bumper info:

Fitment: 2009-2012 Ram 1500's
Condition: Damage - Cracked lower section underneath fog light
Mounting: All mounting points are intact, bumper is just as sturdy as it should be.
Repairs: Lower section with crack can be bondo'd and fixed relatively easy. Grabbing this bumper for free, and either doing the repairs yourself or paying a shop, will still come out as way cheaper then buying a new unpainted bumper and then paying to have it painted.

First come first serve, i wont hold it for anyone unless they are literally on their way to pick it up.

Bumper will be ready to go tomorrow after noon.

B22FF7C1-9704-431D-AD97-80844305BBCF copy.jpg IMG_0914 copy.jpg IMG_1237 copy.jpg IMG_1241 copy.jpg IMG_1243 copy.jpg

daveray9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Awesome deal, those headlights look awesome. Did you swap the bulbs out or are they just morimoto xb headlights?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Awesome deal, those headlights look awesome. Did you swap the bulbs out or are they just morimoto xb headlights?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Lol funny enough these are not the Morimoto XB Headlights. They are the AlphaRex G2 series. I opened them up, swapped both the low and high beam AlphaRex projectors with Morimoto D2S projectors so that my low beams have 4 D2S projectors (2 for each headlight) and the high beam shields drop on all 4 for high beams. Both the top and bottom DRL sections have both an 18” profile prism RGB strip and a profile prism sequential strip. The RGB strips only come on when I turn them on, the sequentials are always on DRL’s. There is also 4 profile prism RGB demon eyes that are also only on when I turn them on. Plus the custom paint, a TON of custom wiring, the D2S projectors took a couple weeks of R&D to figure out a good mounting method because of AlphaRex’s weird internals. But they came out really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Your headlights look sweet!

Thanks bud.

Nobody wants a free bumper? I understand it’s damaged but I also know there are hundreds of members with 09-12 Rams that have the chrome bumper and want to swap it for the painted sport bumper. It’s gotta be cheaper to pick up my bumper for free and fix the small amount of damage. It’s going to go out in the trash on Friday, 9/18 if nobody claims it before then.

RangerWeaver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8 4.7L
Sadly you are a bit too far away from me to justify the drive to pick it up. If I remember correctly the drive from my front door to Lancaster PA takes between 16 to 18 hours.

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Sadly you are a bit too far away from me to justify the drive to pick it up. If I remember correctly the drive from my front door to Lancaster PA takes between 16 to 18 hours.
I am not in Lancaster, im actually right off of i-95 lol, 2 minutes. It would be a straight drive up i-95 hahaha

RangerWeaver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8 4.7L
I am not in Lancaster, im actually right off of i-95 lol, 2 minutes. It would be a straight drive up i-95 hahaha
From my house outside of Tampa, FL to my grandfather's house up in PA its a 16-hour drive. From there its not a far drive to Philadelphia.

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
From my house outside of Tampa, FL to my grandfather's house up in PA its a 16-hour drive. From there its not a far drive to Philadelphia.

Yea that’s far for a bumper. You’d probably spend close to $200 in gas, or more, just driving to pick it up. Not worth the savings for you lol.

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Bumper is actually still on my truck lol I am waiting for the paint shop to fix the worst paint job in history on my new bumper... so it seems this will be around and available for another week or so. So if anyone wants it, better come quickly. I can remove it anytime, I don’t need to wait for my new bumper to be finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.