Frustration has set in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jester77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I picked up this 2011 Ram 1500 4x4 Laramie about a month ago. I love this truck! I am trying to go through the entire truck and ensure that everything is working 100%. I am almost there. However, the shifter light indicator, upper glove box light, and vanity lights do not work. I know the bulbs are good because I lit them up with a bench-top DC power supply. Multi-meter shows there is no power to these three lights. I checked every fuse and all are good. Everything else in the truck works great.

My OCD is killing me! This is one of those things that is so frustrating. I've scoured this forum and just about every other forum out there and haven't found anything that helps. I cannot see how these three lights are associated.

Mine has the REQ factory radio that I'm not real happy with. I was going to try and upgrade it to a better OEM one, but decided to go aftermarket. I'm getting ready to order a Pioneer DMH-WT7600NEX receiver. I guess when I do the install I'll just tear the dash completely out trying to hunt down this light mystery. If anyone else has any ideas, I'd be grateful. Something so simple is so frustrating...