Fuse number for 2022 2500 Laramie cellular modem?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timothy585

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anyone know which fuse will kill power to the cellular modem that is used for WiFi?

My truck has that known issue with the DC bus always staying on ("Push to Start" dash light is always on...even with vehicle off, doors locked and fobs way out of range). I'm currently working on solving that issue, but in the meantime, I need to cycle power on my cellular modem so ATT can remotely send a reset so I can get my WiFi working again.

Thanks.

OP
OP
T

timothy585

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was going to do that as my last option...I'm not sure about this vehicle, but on some I know killing DC to the entire vehicle can cause some sub-systems to re-boot in odd ways. I was hoping to find the fuse just for the cell modem system.

chopperman1

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Rebel
Engine
5.7L HEMI
There is no dedicated fuse for the modem. I suspect it's powered by the radio. That fuse is along your firewall in your engine compartment. Passenger side on 25/3500's and drivers side 1500's.

Jimmy07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Anyone know which fuse will kill power to the cellular modem that is used for WiFi?

My truck has that known issue with the DC bus always staying on ("Push to Start" dash light is always on...even with vehicle off, doors locked and fobs way out of range). I'm currently working on solving that issue, but in the meantime, I need to cycle power on my cellular modem so ATT can remotely send a reset so I can get my WiFi working again.

Thanks.
Fuse F44 in your interior fuse box (above the brake pedal) is the fuse for the telematics box (cell modem), display screen, radio module, and trailer gateway (if equipped).

OP
OP
T

timothy585

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No interior fuse box behind the cover plate below the steering wheel on my 2022 2500 Laramie...just a big empty space. I googled it, and there doesn't seem to be one.

I looked it up on fuseboxinfo.com and there is an interior fuse box for the 2022 1500, but not the 2500. Also, the owner's manual doesn't list one.

Last edited: