Gatorback mud flap size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tubbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey guys, I am looking at getting some gatorback mudflaps, I am going to put pocket(rivet) flares on, and I'd like to then get 35x12.50x20 tires. My question is which size or model number of gatorback mud flaps should I get? I know they make many different designs, but i'm assuming i will need to get the universal vs. the pre-cut ones for the ram since I will have the fender flares. Any help on what I will actually need for the mud flaps would be appreciated. Thanks

Mr.AK902

Reaction score
Ram Year
17'
Engine
Hey guys, I am looking at getting some gatorback mudflaps, I am going to put pocket(rivet) flares on, and I'd like to then get 35x12.50x20 tires. My question is which size or model number of gatorback mud flaps should I get? I know they make many different designs, but i'm assuming i will need to get the universal vs. the pre-cut ones for the ram since I will have the fender flares. Any help on what I will actually need for the mud flaps would be appreciated. Thanks
Ive used gatorback flaps on a lot of different trucks, They are very high quality, and there website can be confusing as they list a lot of models.
Are you buying kickback brackets to or just the flaps? Either way the 12" flaps will be plenty. 14" flaps are very wide. I prefer to buy them longer and then adjust the fit. Better to have more flap length than you need than not enough. If you cover the top 2/3's of the wheel it really cuts down on body spray.

CBTBOB

U.S. Army Retired
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Call realtruck.com and they will get the right ones ordered for you. Mine were universal for the rear and precut for the front on a 2018 Southfork Laramie CC20180224_122639.jpg 20180224_122629.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357