Got it all ready to drop...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pressurepro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Ok I have a 2012 2wd crew cab...all stock except for gears...I ordered a ground force 2-3 kit 9863 ....spohn adjustable panhard bar and a belltech panhard bar relocating bracket.....its all getting installed early next week.......ive been reading about the wobble issue and really leary of it...dont want it.hate it..wish somebody knew the exact reason and how to fix it the proper way..to me its a geometry issue with the 4 link setup and pinion angle change but thats just my opinion......Should I have the belltech bracket installed right at first or wait to see if it needs it later?...I also ordered a hellwig rear bar for the hell of it but it wont be here for a few weeks.....any help or thoughts are appreciated...Thanks .

a_guerrajr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
yea, unless you want to dump big $change$ to re design the 4 link. Then the bigger sway bar, adj. panhand, and adj. control arms are your best bet.

I installed the B/T 2/4 couple weeks ago. I have the rear sway bar on order and will see how much improvement it provides. about to pull the trigger on the spohn bar too.

jag1886

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Demi 5.7 S&B CAI, flowmaster merge collector, Gibson cat back, oil catch can, 87
Everything I have read that relocation bracket is what cures it. You have to get the panhard bar level again like it was to begin with. As long as you do that it's back to the way the factory did it and that cures it.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Trac bar bracket helps put the panhard bar closer to parallel with the axle, but does not do anything to fix the wobble people post about. You need an adjustable trac bar and an aftermarket swaybar to eliminate the wobble. Every drop kit comes with the trac bar relocation bracket, but without a correct length panhard bar and a stronger swaybar, you will experience the wobble everyone here talks about.

Those of you that said you are waiting a few weeks for your Hellwig bars, we have more than 20 in stock if you do not want to wait. We have the Spohn Control Arms and Panhard bars in stock as well.