Got my Pedal Commander!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mopar man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ordered my Pedal commander for my 2014 big horn 1500 4x4 hemi and it was at my house in 2 days. The install took about 5 minutes. Of course I started off in the sport plus 4 mode and wow let me tell you it is responsive. I felt like before I had to press on the throttle significantly to keep the truck moving. With pedal commander it’s effortless. Literally press down on the throttle a half inch in sport plus mode and it immediately down shifts and goes hard. Put it in eco mode and all that aggressiveness is gone. Nice product I highly recommend

DDB606B6-04A3-44ED-8F27-CBE7501F8EB8.jpeg

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Vroom vroom buddy. You'll never want to not have one again if you find you like it. I had to buy one for the wife's Honda after I got one for the Ram. I don't think there will ever be another vehicle I own that doesn't have a PC in it!

2016Bighorny

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just installed mine tonight...
I LOVE IT!!! I drove about 20 miles stop and go with it in Sport+2, it was FUN!!!! And then for giggles, I turned it off and drove in factory mode... WOW!!!!!! WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!!!
I HIGHLY recommend, a Pedal Commander for EVERYONE!!!... you will NOT be disappointed!!!!!

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Vroom vroom buddy. You'll never want to not have one again if you find you like it. I had to buy one for the wife's Honda after I got one for the Ram. I don't think there will ever be another vehicle I own that doesn't have a PC in it!

I have been contemplating getting one for the wifes Passat R line. Time to wake the 4cyl turbo up!
Hmmm, to tell her or not, that is the question...lol

NCRaineman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does the Pedal Commander completely block the OBD2 port? Because that's where my BullyDog GaugeTuner plugs in at.

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have been contemplating getting one for the wifes Passat R line. Time to wake the 4cyl turbo up!
Hmmm, to tell her or not, that is the question...lol

Just get the bluetooth and hide it. When she asks what happened to the car, just look surprised and say, "never expected that $40 drop in k&n air filter would make such a difference"!

What I can say is the improvement in the Honda was noticeable, but nothing like I experienced with the truck. The Honda definitely lacks in higher gears, but noticeable off the line. However, unlike the Ram, Honda is bone stock other than a k&n drop in. PC is much better combined with other performance mods.

NCRaineman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
In the throttle electric wires. Unplug wire to throttle pedal and plug that connection into pc, other wire from pc connects to throttle pedal

So it essentially amplifies the signal from the gas pedal? Couldn't the same effect be achieved by, ya' know, stepping on the gas a little harder?

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My order ( 2062464 ) has been in “processing” status since 7/3 :(

Sorry we got an overwhelming amount of orders in and the holiday hasnt helped. It will ship out tomorrow.

Does the Pedal Commander completely block the OBD2 port? Because that's where my BullyDog GaugeTuner plugs in at.

No it does not, it plugs into the accelerator