Got the new PW out of the mall parking lot...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scotts26

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
BA6AB063-8391-4FA3-9427-2598D04B0A0B.jpeg 428F98EA-52B8-4396-875B-0C2FF8317B3D.jpeg 36BCC352-F74E-4325-AA01-98A616030B4B.jpeg Granted it wasn’t much but at least I got to get some dirt on the tires and checked the function of 4L and the lockers and sway bar up on the banks of the Red River...

New here.I posted in the post em up thread a couple weeks ago. My name is Scotts26 and I’m a new Power Wagonaholic lol.

Bought my Billet Silver ‘20 about a month ago and have put about 1500 miles on it. Love the truck. It’s a pretty basic model. Which is what I wanted. PW level 1 equipment group,12” Uconnect, and factory spray in bedliner. Only thing I think I’ll miss is the towing technology package with extra cameras. Especially after getting off the pavement a bit today.

I came from a ‘17 Tacoma TRD Off Road and loved it but my Brother bought a leftover ‘19 PW and when he pulled up my driveway in that thing...the rest is history as they say.
35’s,sliders,decked system,expedition rack or camper shell and tasteful lighting are all planned as toy funding allows lol...Some obligatory pics.

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
View attachment 204756 View attachment 204757 View attachment 204758 Granted it wasn’t much but at least I got to get some dirt on the tires and checked the function of 4L and the lockers and sway bar up on the banks of the Red River...

New here.I posted in the post em up thread a couple weeks ago. My name is Scotts26 and I’m a new Power Wagonaholic lol.

Bought my Billet Silver ‘20 about a month ago and have put about 1500 miles on it. Love the truck. It’s a pretty basic model. Which is what I wanted. PW level 1 equipment group,12” Uconnect, and factory spray in bedliner. Only thing I think I’ll miss is the towing technology package with extra cameras. Especially after getting off the pavement a bit today.

I came from a ‘17 Tacoma TRD Off Road and loved it but my Brother bought a leftover ‘19 PW and when he pulled up my driveway in that thing...the rest is history as they say.
35’s,sliders,decked system,expedition rack or camper shell and tasteful lighting are all planned as toy funding allows lol...Some obligatory pics.
Going down mod lane is addicting. I’m 5 grand in so far and I haven’t even bought tires yet. Seems like every time I install a mod I am also getting new furniture. My other half likes to keep balance. Haha

OP
OP
Scotts26

Scotts26

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Going down mod lane is addicting. I’m 5 grand in so far and I haven’t even bought tires yet. Seems like every time I install a mod I am also getting new furniture. My other half likes to keep balance. Haha

Yes Sir it is! 5k is my initial mod allowance and I just spent 1/5th of that on 3 lights and that was with being budget minded lol. Sliders are next. Keep flip flopping on which ones.

Breaker Alex

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Yes Sir it is! 5k is my initial mod allowance and I just spent 1/5th of that on 3 lights and that was with being budget minded lol. Sliders are next. Keep flip flopping on which ones.

Psss: sell those tires while they're new

:burnout:

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
That’s tough. I built my own using specs from from WK Maple and RE. I have not diamond plated the top yet but I have tested them with a hi-lift jack.

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine