Grill Modification

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeffS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi with Etorque
I have a 2021 RAM Built to Serve edition in Spitfire Orange that had the blacked out upper grill, blacked out front grill, and blacked out bumpers. For my own personal taste it was too much black.

I decided to purchase a replacement upper grill and front grill border piece and have them painted to match the spitfire orange.

I put away the pieces I took off in case I ever want to return it to the stock Built To Serve edition look.

I also replaced the wheels and tires with Fuel Blitz wheels and larger tires. I was not a fan of the smaller tires that seem to come on the RAM trucks now.

The install of the grill parts was pretty straight forward. It just took some (or maybe more than some) patience to work with the fender flares and the front fender pieces that have to come off in order to get access to the grill bolts. The upper grill piece and engine cover are super easy to deal with.

This might not be for everyone... but I am happy with how it turned out... and it is my truck :)

RAMTruck-1.jpgRAMTruck-5.jpgRAMTruck-9.jpgRAMTruck-15.jpg

Elvira

Reaction score
Yes, big improvement and looks much nicer. Just enough black now to accent bumper and rest of truck, well done !!

GRKN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks great, good call leaving the bumpers black!