Grille Guard & Tow hooks installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rockmanm35

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
nice look for sure. I put the OEM on my 2017 with the cutout bezels and it was pretty easy.

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks like that attaches in 2 places? All the ones I've looked at attach at the bottom only and its just asking to bent back into the grill if you hit something.

Nice looking truck!

OP
OP
T

Truck Fun

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Looks like that attaches in 2 places? All the ones I've looked at attach at the bottom only and its just asking to bent back into the grill if you hit something.

Nice looking truck!
The only place for the guard to attach is too the frame. Main bracket from upright to front of frame. Additional bracket that goes under bumper and through the air dam. Don't know of any other grille guards that mount differently. And thanks for the comment on the truck's looks; really liking the Patriot Blue.

JRS950

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7L
Interesting. How much weight did this add to your truck? I'm close on my front axle on weight, but like the look. A dilemma.

OP
OP
T

Truck Fun

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Ranch Hand site notes guard weighs 125 lbs. Have no idea what the tow loops weigh. Measured front wheel well height before and after installation; dropped about 1/2 inch.