Grille question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamOrNothing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8 Magnum
Been slowly working on changing up the truck, been happy with how it's going so far--only things left are to add fog lights, clean up some rust on the center caps, swap out the chrome grille, eventually get new tires, maybe more will come up as I go... And that cheap chrome grille is the current focus.

Rather new to this, as a warning. Want a grille for a 2001 Ram 1500 that's not chrome. Black, I'd love, but looking around online I find a *lot* for 3rd gen and up, seems 2nd just isn't getting the love anymore--though I think it's easily the best looking model. Any recommendations or advice?

Already swapped out the bumpers, already got it a full new paint job and removed the gray crap on the bottom, even proper bedliner, and a tonneau cover... But this stock chrome grille continues to annoy. I've cleared out all the rest of the chrome and I just can't like the grille.

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
They are all over ebay. Just search for 94-01 Ram black grille

OP
OP
R

RamOrNothing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8 Magnum
eBay, the one place I always forget to check.. :doh2:
Thank you for reminding me it's still out there.

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
Yeah sometimes you can pick them up pretty cheap. I think I bought 2 chromes ones for $50 with free shipping

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
It's a prototype that a guy made, but he has decided not too make inserts anymore

000_0437.jpg