Has anyone used Griot's Garage products

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Yes and it's OK stuff. I found their customer support lacking though. I ended up slowly moving over to www.adamspolishes.com products which is another boutique line. They also offer a 110% guarantee and if you PM I can give you a 10% off code. The difference between big box store products and these boutique products is amazing. They literally make your life easier.

Adams also has a support forum much like this forum for the people needing more questions answered and its nice to have that community to talk about it to. Much like us here.

Sent from my miniaturizer via tap dancing...

BAILEY1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 RAM 2500
Engine
Dat Cummins!
^^^ I have heard good things about these guys.
I am a chemicalguys man myself. Love that Jetseal109!! Best stuff ever.

KickToTheJunk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Only griots I've used is the microfiber reconditioner (add to wash soap) and the tire shine which is oily greasy and blah...

I prefer Adams. Their SVRT makes tires look new and super fresh. Without the ghetto look of oily shine.

$ for $ Adams wins.

My local Advance Auto Parts started carrying Griots. In a pinch, I might pick up a clay bar or something.

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
THanks for the support guys!

OP, take a look at our products and let me know if you have any questions, I'm here to help!

Also, coupon code is listed in my sig.

2012 R/T Joe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've used several of their products for several years. I love their towels and random orbiter but have started using them with the Black Box since my truck is black. The results are the same. I've only had problems with the sprayers not working for long. They replaced a set but I quickly ran into the same issue. I ended up just buying the sprayers from Home Depot and they have held up. I like their products but I'm open to others.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joey93