Have you ever been pulled over for a simple mod like exhaust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blackram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think they are more worried about tinted tails than anything in Houston, at least that I've seen and heard.

Now that is one I have been pulled over for. Only got a fix it ticket but still annoying.

mudjunky

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
in my country unless your being and idiot you can pretty much have wtv done to your car ei my 1987 buick grand national has a 3 inch duel exhaust with straight true short magnaflows and pre axel dump its load and even louder then its spouling 25 psi its also completely blacked out from windows to head lights to taillights only been pulled over once because I forgot to turn on my headlights guys just said nice car have a nice night dint even ask me for my papers hahahaha au and I forgot to mention its has 12 inch wide street slicks hahahaha

moral of the storie is don't drive like an ******** and the meat heads will be off your case