Headlights for 1500 '04

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sentry_Eli

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Whats up guys! I'm new to the forum, and I'm looking into exchanging my stock headlights for euro headlights, sorta like these = https://www.carid.com/2004-dodge-ram-headlights/lumen-euro-headlights-389000777.html , but they're cheaper on amazon with the included third tail light which are these = https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZDUEZ44/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A1F86TF7G43XA2&psc=1 , so I don't know if the quality will be different or something like that? the reviews are mostly good on the amazon product, but I just want to hear y'all opinions and experiences with this, especially since this would be my first cosmetic cosmetic change to my truck, is the Amazon purchase the better deal, or am I better off going with the Lumen headlights from CarID?

mwardncsu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Sentry - did you end up getting these - and if so via which source? I'm looking at some very similar to these - have a feeing they all come from the same China mfg and are sold via different channels.... but looking to get them and retro them with Bi-Xenon projectors so curious on the quality and ease of opening the housing if you did that as well...

OP
OP
S

Sentry_Eli

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sentry - did you end up getting these - and if so via which source? I'm looking at some very similar to these - have a feeing they all come from the same China mfg and are sold via different channels.... but looking to get them and retro them with Bi-Xenon projectors so curious on the quality and ease of opening the housing if you did that as well...
Hey! Sorry for the very very late reply, but i ordered through CarID, and they were, well, horrible, im in the process with CarID to get them returned, but I'm wary to CarID since they have bad rep with their returns. I'd suggest getting namebrand, although I'm not sure which is a namebrand in headlights, although i've seen Recon and ANZO as good. The Lumen Headlights came from some manufacturer called DNA Motoring, which I found on Amazon for much cheaper. Goodluck