Hello from Omaha NE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheRammingFox

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum v8
Hello my name is doug i jsut bought a used 97 ram 1500 magnum v8 5 speed and 4 wheel drive with 125k miles on it its rusty but runs amazing my first time every owning a mopar and its a truck lol. I live in Nebraska, omaha i do garage door repair. i lvoe music and hanging out. hopefully looking to turn the truck in to a little jacked up street machine/ off road monster

popcenator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome, from a fellow Omahan!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Welcome

ETX Ram

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Longhorn Southfork Edition
Engine
6.4L Hemi
:welcome: to the best RAM forum around @TheRammingFox! Lots of good folks and info here when needed. Post up some pics of your truck!
Lee

Wahrsuul

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome. Form what I remember, I'm surprised ther's still enough left of a '97 to be drive-able. I spent over 6 years in Omaha.

OP
OP
TheRammingFox

TheRammingFox

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum v8
thank you thank you and yea for 850 cash could not go wrong it needs work but it runs and drives got a fuel leak and pulls to the left when breaking but thats a easy fix jsut have to go to the junkyard. @popcenator and ello im in norht omaha off of ames and 37th. i jasut need tools and a run to u pull it and im sure i can get parts for it

popcenator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
thank you thank you and yea for 850 cash could not go wrong it needs work but it runs and drives got a fuel leak and pulls to the left when breaking but thats a easy fix jsut have to go to the junkyard. @popcenator and ello im in norht omaha off of ames and 37th. i jasut need tools and a run to u pull it and im sure i can get parts for it
I live out West on 168th and Q. This is a great forum, you picked the right place. Looking forward to seeing your beast come to life.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
TheRammingFox

TheRammingFox

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum v8
i noticed they come to life lol and very ncie we do alot of garage door repiar in that area

gofishn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 5th Gen, Big Horn, 4X4, Crew Cab, 6'4" Box
Engine
hemi 5.7L, 345 cu in
Welcome!

Just got back from Twisted Tail over in BeeBee Town.
Love those friday night Ribs.