Help me determine how big my front lift is please!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys,

So a while back I bought my 17 SLT 3.6 from a dealer and it already had a lift on it. At the time I knew nothing about full sized trucks and all of my lift knowledge comes from WJ grand Cherokees. So at the time, when I saw it was a spacer lift I thought it would be fine since on a WJ spacers were perfectly acceptable. Now I know better and have seen all the issues they cause on these trucks. That being said I want to get rid of mine.

So I want to buy a new lift and swap out the spacers but I really don't want to lose any height because I love the way the truck sits as it is. I have a feeling it's a 3" front and 2" rear, however, the front may only be a 2" which is why I would like y'all's help. The rear is definitely a 2" spacer because I was able to measure it but the fronts can't be measured unless I remove the strut which would require me going to a shop right now.

So from the top of my 33s to the highest part of the wheel arch measures 9" rear and 7.5" front. I know each truck has different take numbers but if anyone could give me a general idea as to what my front lift may be that would be greatly appreciated. I can take more measurements if I need to.

Picture of the truck for reference:
https://imgur.com/a/ql7BaVU

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks like a 4” kit and if a dealer installed it’s probably a Rough Country Lift. Get underneath and take a few pics and we can tell you more

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks like a 4” kit and if a dealer installed it’s probably a Rough Country Lift. Get underneath and take a few pics and we can tell you more
Definitely not rough country. It's a spacer lift. It's got a 2 inch rear spacer and I can feel the spacer on the top of the front struts. There is no aftermarket crossmember either. I don't think it was installed by the dealer, it was installed by the previous owner. I'll take some pics for you