HELPP Programmer !!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GHOST5035

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey guys im stil a little new to the site but more so to programmers ive never had one before and i bought one now and installed on my 13 ram with 5.7 when i was going through setup i turned mds off and i can not for the life of me find out how to turn it back on or how to get back to the beggining settings when it poped up also this is on a bully dog gt

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys im stil a little new to the site but more so to programmers ive never had one before and i bought one now and installed on my 13 ram with 5.7 when i was going through setup i turned mds off and i can not for the life of me find out how to turn it back on or how to get back to the beggining settings when it poped up also this is on a bully dog gt

Return to Stock. Then reinstall the BD tune with MDS on. IIRC, to change settings to your BD tune, you have to return to stock and reinstall tune with the new settings.

OP
OP
GHOST5035

GHOST5035

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
is that gonna take a long time? and will i have to reconnect to computer

HemiRoar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi V8
you should be able to go into the tune settings, turn mds back on and reload the tune..or return to stock as the gentleman stated above. it shouldnt take too long..plug and play.

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No you will not have to take it back to your pc. Just return to stock and make your selection as it walks you through the tune load process.

The pc connection part is only to register the tuner. You will not need to do that again, unless it needs an update.

Everything else will done in your truck. I think it takes about 20 minutes tops, between returning to stock and reloading the tune.

OP
OP
GHOST5035

GHOST5035

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks for all the help got it done now I know

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk