How much are used 3rd gen (03's) oem Quad cab 6'3" beds selling for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katryder1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7Ltr
I have 2, both 03' Quad cab 6'3" oem dodge ram truck beds that I am getting ready to list on ebay & some other sites. What are they actually selling for? Both of mine are white, 1 is primered, complete w/bedliner, taillights, bed cleats, gas door/fill, liners w/ brackets w/ 12 cans of undercoating on underside. The other has factory white paint, gas door/fill w/ 4 bed cleats. It was pressure washed also. Both will need some body work & paint but they are RUST FREE. I have looked online (mostly ebay) but the prices are all over the place & most are heavily damaged and/or rusted. I will post picks when I list them for sale on this forum. I am located in Jupiter, FL 33458. I need an idea of what to ask & where is the best places to post them for sale. I also have a tailgate, 2 front fenders, black plastic dash & some other parts.

OP
OP
K

katryder1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7Ltr
I apologize & just read the rules. I won't be able to post anything for sale as I dont have the minimum 50 posts yet. I was just trying to get fellow members opinion on what the beds are selling for. I am not a parts dealer. I just bought a bed to replace mine then found a better one. Again, I am sorry for not reading the rules 1st.