How to duplicate my 2014 ram outdoorsman

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ram2014wd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 6.1
Hi I had a used 2014 ram outdoorsman v8, black, quad cab, the dealer fitted it with leather seating, tow package, lifted it for about 4 inches, and I really really loved how it looked and how it drove.

Then it got stolen from the repair shop (I was told that there was a break in there overnight, and my vehicle was the only one stolen, which make me think it's an insider job..).

Since outdoorsman is discontinued, my question is if I buy a new one, and maybe have a custom order, what trim and packages I need to make it as close to as my 14 outdoorsman.

mrack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Outdoorsmans had raised ride height, skid plates, tow hooks, paint matched grill & fender flares, LED bed lighting, 3.92 limited slip, 17 inch wheels… maybe a few other things I’m forgetting but that’s the gist of it. You can order a truck with close to those options, but personally I would be looking for a low mile used outdoorsman.

OP
OP
R

ram2014wd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 6.1
Outdoorsmans had raised ride height, skid plates, tow hooks, paint matched grill & fender flares, LED bed lighting, 3.92 limited slip, 17 inch wheels… maybe a few other things I’m forgetting but that’s the gist of it. You can order a truck with close to those options, but personally I would be looking for a low mile used outdoorsman.
low mile used outdoorsman is like a unicorn these days... Can't find any.. and I want to stick to a black one, and finding a black low mile used outdoorsman is like a double rainbow unicorn

Drummin4jc

WWG1WGA!
Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 Ram 2500 CC
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Hi I had a used 2014 ram outdoorsman v8, black, quad cab, the dealer fitted it with leather seating, tow package, lifted it for about 4 inches, and I really really loved how it looked and how it drove.

Then it got stolen from the repair shop (I was told that there was a break in there overnight, and my vehicle was the only one stolen, which make me think it's an insider job..).

Since outdoorsman is discontinued, my question is if I buy a new one, and maybe have a custom order, what trim and packages I need to make it as close to as my 14 outdoorsman.
Sorry to hear you had your truck stolen.... that's terrible! As for the new one, I would consult your local dealer to see what they can put together for you. I haven't built a 1500 on the Ram website, so I'm not sure what all comes with what trim. Best of luck!

Adam

mopar68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just bought one last year for 25k, black. I am actually thinking about trading it for a 2500.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thoffmann517