How to get Paper Owners Manuals "FREE"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
If you are the first registered owner of a truck or car from FCA,you can get the big owners /u-connect manuals and warrenty book "Free" from FCA by calling one of these numbers,depending on your location.You'll need the last 8 digits of your VIN number handy when you call.These go back along ways,my buddy got them for his 2011 when he called a few months ago.They can take anywhere from a couple days for you guys south of the border,to receive them,to a little over a week for the Canadians to receive them.I've received them for my last couple of trucks and the wifes 2016 Challenger,with nothing more then a short phone call.

Canucks phone this number : 1-800-387-1143

Yanks phone this number : 1-800-423-6343.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
If you received a CD disc with your truck,you can find these phone numbers way down at the very bottom on the backside of the CD,in the really small print,lol. It was a salesmen who clued me into how get them when I bought my old 13,i bought my next truck from him,lol