How to jack up a Ram like a Boss

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dodge trucker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If it ain't country it ain't music
BLAAAAH! Only thing worse is rap.... i'm an 80s teen as well and would rather listen to Steely Dan, CCR, Santana, Rush, Zep etc.... Anything newer than what" the Police", the Cars, John Cougar, and such, sucks too. Can't wait to get the Sirius working in my truck (new antenna on the way,) so I can listen to "Classic Vinyl" instead of talk on the way to work

jawzs2

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010, 2014
Engine
1500, 3500
BLAAAAH! Only thing worse is rap.... i'm an 80s teen as well and would rather listen to Steely Dan, CCR, Santana, Rush, Zep etc.... Anything newer than what" the Police", the Cars, John Cougar, and such, sucks too. Can't wait to get the Sirius working in my truck (new antenna on the way,) so I can listen to "Classic Vinyl" instead of talk on the way to work
Yeah - my music formative years were the '70's. I still listen to the old rock when I'm in the truck by myself or with one of my boy's - AC/DC, Styx, BOC, ELO, Three Dog Night, Ozzy, etc. The only downfall is that some of those song really make my truck getting horrible gas mileage, the louder it is, the worse it gets.

LugsLeadOut84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Obviously it's a colossal waste to you. I've been around truck bays for many years. It's durable, looks professional and most importantly cleans up spills, oil, fluids easily.
My intention was to say you had a nice set-up and the only thing that would make it nicer in my opinion would be the floor. Instead I see it's taken wrong and making you defensive like many over-sensitive guys on here. No more light-hearted jokes I promise. Enjoy your shop.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
Obviously it's a colossal waste to you. I've been around truck bays for many years. It's durable, looks professional and most importantly cleans up spills, oil, fluids easily.
My intention was to say you had a nice set-up and the only thing that would make it nicer in my opinion would be the floor. Instead I see it's taken wrong and making you defensive like many over-sensitive guys on here. No more light-hearted jokes I promise. Enjoy your shop.
What did you expect from someone who thinks girls are gross too :supergay:

Doesn't like girls, doesn't like a professional, durable and easy to clean floor

:happy175:

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
I bought this awesome lift last year on Black Friday from QuickJack. It will lift my Ram, but only a few inches with the big tires on it.

View attachment 506516I
How much ? I see them for no less than $1500 ? ... yikes ! lol ... my daytona 3 ton with 4 big red torin jack stands does just fine lol ...