How to jack up a Ram like a Boss

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LugsLeadOut84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
What did you expect from someone who thinks girls are gross too :supergay:

Doesn't like girls, doesn't like a professional, durable and easy to clean floor

:happy175:

Oh, wait...it all makes sense now. It's the second little misunderstanding I had with our neighbors from the North. Coincidence or are these guys a bit too sensitive?
Are different opinions so bad?
They'd never make it in my line of work...B*ll-busting was a way of life.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
Oh, wait...it all makes sense now. It's the second little misunderstanding I had with our neighbors from the North. Coincidence or are these guys a bit too sensitive?
Are different opinions so bad?
They'd never make it in my line of work...B*ll-busting was a way of life.

They can't homie ... pretty disappointing to see so much of the "mommy he hurt my feelings" on these forums .... and honestly I really "just" noticed that most of my "misunderstandings" have been with our North neighbors like you just stated lol ... another form of cancel culture if you really think about it lol .. WOW !!!!

We just can't have different opinions nowadays ... everything is "im offended" or "but this is the only way" .... or "it can't be done" ....and "I don't like it" lol... this is much deeper than most will ever notice lol...

I am seriously LMAO over here ...... :happy175:

MartyZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 5.7l Hemi
I laughed more at this thread than I have on most others.

OP: Those are killer jackstands. As for harbor freight, I use their stuff every now and then, but I also inspect tools and equipment that could injure or kill me before I use them.

As for the hurt feelings being a "North" thing. That's just a perspective. I think the South deals with it more day to day and so it isn't so shocking when someone starts chirping at them. They are also going to be quicker on picking up on it.
Its all just a nature vs nurture. If your messed with, you mess with others.
I'm from the North and I personally LOVE chirping and being a smart-ass. My feelings are never brought into it.

What is a Redneck's favorite Holiday?
Halloween, because they like to pump-kin... :eek:

(please don't be offended and hurt my feelings, I'm too soft to handle your criticism)