How to Video: Build A Headlight Retrofit Cardboard Oven For Under $20!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
New video on my YT channel showing how you can build a cardboard oven to bake and open your headlights if you dont have access to a real oven. It can be built for under $20 if you already have a heat gun.

Great alternative to those who's wives wont let them use the kitchen oven :laughing1:

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
New video on my YT channel showing how you can build a cardboard oven to bake and open your headlights if you dont have access to a real oven. It can be built for under $20 if you already have a heat gun.

Great alternative to those who's wives wont let them use the kitchen oven :laughing1:
Just watched your video and subscribed! Great stuff !

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Just watched your video and subscribed! Great stuff !

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Thanks man. Was my first attempt at filming and editing so I know it’s rough but I’ll only improve as I go on. I spent ALOT of time learning editing in Final Cut Pro X so the more I learn the better my videos will become and the more I film the more comfortable I’ll be in front of the camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk