I Hate Waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
I submitted my claim on the 13th. Haven't heard a word. as the title says......... *sigh

Patrity

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
Still waiting as well.. Since the 7th. I went ahead and scheduled my flash for tomorrow anyway.

OP
OP
Kapt

Kapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
I got that done a couple days after submitting the claim

Patrity

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
Supposedly settlements will be starting payouts mid-june, but no less than 6 weeks after you received your update.
This was posted to another forum.

OP
OP
Kapt

Kapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
Saw the ad on facebook, so I asked how long it was going to take. I got this reply

EcoDiesel Emissions Settlement Administrator The earliest possible time for payments to begin is approximately six weeks from the Court’s orders granting final approval of the Class Action Agreement, which was May 3rd. Defendants will pay eligible claims on a rolling basis as they are received and approved and offers are accepted by Class Members.

Once your claim is submitted, including all required documentation, you will be notified whether your claim is complete. If your claim is deficient, you will receive instructions concerning how to resolve any deficiency. Once your claim and documents are complete and you are determined to be eligible, you will receive an offer letter and release form that you must sign, notarize, and return. Once the offer package is accepted, you will be able to schedule your Approved Emissions Modification at a Fiat Chrysler Authorized Dealer (for Eligible Owners and Eligible Lessees), or your payment will be processed (for Eligible Former Owners and Eligible Former Lessees).

Please visit www.EcoDieselSettlement.com for more information.