I have a 2018 Ram 2500 Tradesman want upgraded seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rdecae81

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2018 RAM 2500 tradesman. I DO NOT want heated seats. Just want to upgrade to leather/electric seats. I know my tradsmen does not have the connector ,but I am ok with buying/building that. My question is, which trim level, SLT, Bighorn, longhorn, laramie etc has just the basic electric leather seats. Been scouring the local junk yards, but not sure what I need to filter on.

If anyone knows this information it would be appreciated.

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
You are not going to find leather/electric that is not heated... But you can simply choose to not hook it up.

Or if you can live without the electric you can just do Katskins leather on your current seats.

OP
OP
R

rdecae81

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok, one more question. Not leather, but I found really clean cloth. drivers, passenger and rear bench. The rear bench has a middle ????? not sure what to call it that folds down and has two cup holders in it. As near as I can tell the mounting points for the rear seat all look the same.

The front passenger seat is manual, but the front Driver is powered (no heat).
the seller has no idea what trim level the seats came from. With just this limited information I am thinking longhorn? anybody know if I am correct?

AlexC2350

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Probably a big horn. A longhorn would be leather, probably brown or tan. They would probably fit your tradesman, there is little difference between tradesman and bighorn level 1.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357