If You've Been Thinking About Getting a Heavy Duty Bed Liner, Here's a Deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goose55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins High Output 6.7L
I found a nice heavy duty (3/8th inches thick) Dee Zee bed mat for my long bed 3500 at Auto Zone today for 20% off. Only $119,.. and with free shipping to boot! I jumped all over that as most places were asking around 160, and some over $200. All the reviews were great, 4.5/5. They make them with a large X pattern and also in this ribbed version, which I prefer... which simulates the pattern on the truck bed floor. My truck has the spray in bed liner but that can get dinged up--as I often carry some heavy steel targets and target stands for our outdoor shooting range.

The part number is DZ86916. I now tried to find a link for the 20% sale and could not. You'll have to open a chat at AutoZone and ask about the 20% off April discount

dz86916_2018~ram~3500_3_1000.jpg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I found a nice heavy duty (3/8th inches thick) Dee Zee bed mat for my long bed 3500 at Auto Zone today for 20% off. Only $119,.. and with free shipping to boot! I jumped all over that as most places were asking around 160, and some over $200. All the reviews were great, 4.5/5. They make them with a large X pattern and also in this ribbed version, which I prefer... which simulates the pattern on the truck bed floor. My truck has the spray in bed liner but that can get dinged up--as I often carry some heavy steel targets and target stands for our outdoor shooting range.

The part number is DZ86916. I now tried to find a link for the 20% sale and could not. You'll have to open a chat at AutoZone and ask about the 20% off April discount

View attachment 519290
That looks great. Very impressed with the fit. I've got the Ram drop in liner so I'm not in the market but I'm sure others will be.