I'm growing impatient.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Been waiting for months to order a 2021 Ram 2500 and dealer says they do not have the software yet.

You think it's because the local dealer is small run of the mill in rural area ?

I've got 3 people wanting to buy my old truck but can't sell it. Lol

BNeal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That is really odd. I ordered mine from the dealer back in July and took delivery a week ago today. I think I would checking with a different dealer.

I just checked and the Ram configurator is up and running for the '21's. Go out there, build your truck, and click on "find a dealer". Here is a link to the configurator:
https://www.ramtrucks.com/bmo.html#/models/2021/ram_1500_dt

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That is really odd. I ordered mine from the dealer back in July and took delivery a week ago today. I think I would checking with a different dealer.

I just checked and the Ram configurator is up and running for the '21's. Go out there, build your truck, and click on "find a dealer". Here is a link to the configurator:

He wants a 2500 not a 1500 and it doesn’t look like you can configure one online yet.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I was told by my dealership that the new HD's don't usually become available until late November or early December.

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel

You just like saying "took delivery...". LOL, j/k, I'd be the same way, you got a great truck!

Cactusmonkey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
BNeal, thank you for the website address. We have a 1500 on order but was not able to build it online until I saw your post. Have chatted with the factory but it has not been put online yet. Was hoping to see it in October but I believe maybe Nov.
Thanks again very good info.

Papa Red

Papa Red
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I was told by my dealership that the new HD's don't usually become available until late November or early December.

That's about when the 2500's became available to order last year. Trucks didn't arrive on dealer lots until later in January or early February. I ordered mine end of December and it arrived end of February. But that was all pre-covid too. I hope you're able to order soon. These 2500's are awesome trucks!!

Red

OP
OP
Marley

Marley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thankyou for clarity, didn't realize the HD had additional lag time.