Inez Relocation Brackets or Control Arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdoggie24

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Will the Inez no cut brackets work for a belltech 4" lowered spring that has been cut to 5 or 5.5" or no? Moe's website says the no cut brackets only work with drops up to 4". I do not want to get the cut version ones. If anybody can help that would be great. Thanks

ryan russell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Will the Inez no cut brackets work for a belltech 4" lowered spring that has been cut to 5 or 5.5" or no? Moe's website says the no cut brackets only work with drops up to 4". I do not want to get the cut version ones. If anybody can help that would be great. Thanks

They will work fine.. better then no brackets im sure

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Tradesman Regular Cab
Engine
5.7L HEMI

The no cut brackets are only good up to a 4" drop anything lower than that you would need the cut brackets to keep the axle from hitting the frame. As for shocks, leave the factory ones on there for now. If you like the ride keep them, I did and they work great. If you change them the ride will get stiffer.

hdoggie24

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Weird and confusing looking at moesperformance website. If you look at the Inez no cut brackets individually, it says for lowering up to 4 inches. But when you look at the lowering kits, the drop down for the Inez no cut brackets say good for up to 5 inches. That's confusing, I think I'm going to contact Inez and ask them.