Interior lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jklees17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
I'm having a problem with my interior lights. They turn on and off if you open and close the doors, and also if you turn the control dial by the head lights to on. In addition if you have the dial to on they will click individually on and off. However if the dial is off like it normally should be. The lights will not click on and off.....can anyone answer me why they won't turn on when in normal everyday mode?

MommaBear3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 V8 Hemi
I'm having the same problem. I replaced my bulbs yesterday with new LED bulbs and my maps lights wont click on and off. It's strange. Did you ever find a solution?

BoDuke

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 magnum
I'm having the same problem. I replaced my bulbs yesterday with new LED bulbs and my maps lights wont click on and off. It's strange. Did you ever find a solution?

Im having a similar problem too. Mine stay half lit even when they are off and flicker. They also will not light up bright when the truck is running but do when it is off it is very weird