Is this part dealer only?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RVGuy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm looking for this rubber hose that is on the end of the transmission cooler lines. Do I need to replace the entire line or can I get just this end? I can't find it listed on RockAuto but that's the only place I've looked so far.

I noticed last oil change that they were covered in dirty oil, I cleaned it off to see if it would return and kept checking it. It took about 7000km but they're dirty again. No drips, more like a sweat so I'm guessing one of the seals at the connection is in the early stages of going.

20200426_160713.jpg

daveray9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mine did the same thing, the lines are about 125, but my mechanic said the tranny fluid should be flushed after. Not sure if thats accurate or not but I was at the milage to do it so went ahead with it anyway... 400 total. That being said, the lines are 120 on rockauto and need to be replaced right from where your picture is all the way to the tranny.
fe8e4b956f653a1d1736335edff567ff.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

chris52010trx4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Like stated above the whole thing from the trans ports to the from where the fan shroud is is the other connection point...just push the plastic caps off and then use a pick to remove the little spring clip and DO NOT lose the clips lol a small amount of trans fluid will be lost but like a cup at most...I never flushed afterwards and was fine... they are a ***** to route though... maybe on a hoist its easier.. I have pictures but it wont let me upload atm

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

OP
OP
RVGuy

RVGuy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Like stated above the whole thing from the trans ports to the from where the fan shroud is is the other connection point...just push the plastic caps off and then use a pick to remove the little spring clip and DO NOT lose the clips lol a small amount of trans fluid will be lost but like a cup at most...I never flushed afterwards and was fine... they are a ***** to route though... maybe on a hoist its easier.. I have pictures but it wont let me upload atm

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
Yeah that doesn't look fun from a creeper. I'll likely let a shop do that one.

Mine did the same thing, the lines are about 125, but my mechanic said the tranny fluid should be flushed after. Not sure if thats accurate or not but I was at the milage to do it so went ahead with it anyway... 400 total. That being said, the lines are 120 on rockauto and need to be replaced right from where your picture is all the way to the tranny.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
That was my suspicion, that it was all one piece when I couldn't find just the end anywhere. Than you for the information, I just did my trans fluid recently so hopefully they don't push for a flush.

misfit77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks like just ol pipe insulation.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk