Is this the power slider knockout panel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bretthays

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have an overhead console with just map lights. I want to add Homelink. I cannot find on for 13-18 with Homelink and without the power rear window button to save me. On my current console I can feel edges where the button would be but it's not an actual separate panel or blank. Is this what snaps out and I could put in one if I took the rear window switch out? Or is there actually a version with Homelink but not rear window switch?

unnamed.jpg

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I have an overhead console with just map lights. I want to add Homelink. I cannot find on for 13-18 with Homelink and without the power rear window button to save me. On my current console I can feel edges where the button would be but it's not an actual separate panel or blank. Is this what snaps out and I could put in one if I took the rear window switch out? Or is there actually a version with Homelink but not rear window switch?

View attachment 510999
Nope, there is no knockout for homelink. There is however a blank for the rear window slider and if you already have and overhead console you'll swap that blank for the rear window slider button/mount. You will need a 2013+ home link module for a 2013+ truck.

OP
OP
bretthays

bretthays

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I know. My question is whether the current console I have has the blockoff panel I would need to put in another one if I took out the rear window switch. Or is there a separate version of the panel that has homelink and NOT the rear window switch. I can't find even a photo of one with Homelink and NOT the power window switch.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I know. My question is whether the current console I have has the blockoff panel I would need to put in another one if I took out the rear window switch. Or is there a separate version of the panel that has homelink and NOT the rear window switch. I can't find even a photo of one with Homelink and NOT the power window switch.
Have you looked into a regular cabs console,they didn't come with a power slider,but do have the homelink buttons

jawzs2

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010, 2014
Engine
1500, 3500

I just sold one, here are a couple pics

IMG_1005.JPGIMG_1006.JPG