It's been a year now!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J

jub jub

Since I bought my R/T and I can honestly say, it's the best truck I have ever owned.

It just does everything so well! The fact that it hauls ass is a plus!

That is all. :)

TruckNut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Congrats-nice to hear no problems. Scooting fast is definitely a bonus! I just backed my trailer up a steep gravel drive with just the limited slip 3:92 and it did it just fine. I am impressed for just a 4X2.

TerraNewf

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Mine is two weeks old and I hope I can say the same in 11.5 months. Congrats on 12 mths trouble free

Jaderain

Reaction score
Ram Year
none
Engine
none
I'm coming up on a year in June, yes, this machine is incredible! I have Hemi CrewCab Big Horn with 6.4 bed. I switched from 2002 Tundra. Was looking at Tacoma crewcab with 6 foot bed, but needed more towing for my Jayco trailer. I've also never owned a full size truck. In watching Ram over the years, they have continually improved their trucks, and now with my 2014, they knocked it out of the park. The interior is incredible, and that 8 speed tranny is an amazing piece of technology. People always bag on reliability, but I'm good so far, and am hoping for the best, was ready to give them my hard earned money. This 400 horsepower truck gets same mileage as my 200 horsepower Tundra! amazing. cheers!