I've been a F@$/ guy my whole life till now.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bullbutchh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've been a Ford guy my whole life till the day I bought my 2013 Express. I F#%£g love it. I'm staying with Dodge from here on out. I'm so glad Ford turned down my credit application but Ally didn't. I was just looking at the interior of the big expensive Dodge trucks some of you have and holy cow they are amazing. If I like the room and interior of my express this much I can't imagine one of those big *******. Tinted my windows put Mufflex exhaust on and of course the Vararam has been installed and after two months still only have 1400 miles on her yet. I can't wait to have to go somewhere. Lol. I love the front end with it being all one color. It's like I have a race truck that happens to have 4 wheel drive. Sorry for my spicy language. Lol

Stroked

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome! We've been waiting for you :hands: :burnout:

Just messin with ya. :D I came from GM and I LOVE my Ram. It's years ahead of every other truck in my opinion. I smile every time I drive it.

bigskydrift

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 L Hemi
I just bought a 2013 Ram Express. I have been so excited I have had a hard time sleeping, this truck is an incredible, gorgeous machine !
I couldn't upload a photo so here is one exactly the same from the 'net....
Copperhead%20Pearlcoat-PLB-96,23,14-640-en_US.jpg

Jared4.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Bighorn CC
Engine
Congrats! Just got my Express 2 weeks ago. Was a huge GM truck guy.... Not any more!

JT

Peti817

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L
I love these 4th gen Rams they came out with :cheers:

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
:wave: Welcome!
I guess fix or repair daily and found on road dead got a little too much for ya? :emotions122:

Bombdigitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Im from the same boat....lol

had a 2000 ford witch was real good to me, and I loved...but there is just something about these 4th gen RAMS...

I bought a 2010 Sport and love it...

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Awesome post! I came over from Ford as well, and I absolutely LOVE my Ram. The girl frequently accuses me of giving more attention to the truck than I do to her lol. Enjoy the new ride!!